Terms & Conditions Of Use
IMPORTANT: BY USING THE SERVICES (AS DEFINED BELOW) YOU ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
- ARBITRATION NOTICE: THESE TERMS CONTAIN AN ARBITRATION CLAUSE IN SECTION 13 BELOW. EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES, AS EXPLAINED SECTION 13, YOU AND COMPANY AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN US WILL BE RESOLVED BY MANDATORY BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION, AND YOU AND COMPANY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
- 2.1 LIMITED LICENSE TO ACCESS THE SERVICES. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, Company hereby grants to you, and you accept, a personal, nonexclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sublicensable, revocable, limited license to access and make personal non-commercial use of the Services, only according to the terms of these Terms. The license shall be granted until terminated in accordance with the terms hereof.
- 2.2 LIMITATIONS ON USE. You undertake to use the Services solely for your own personal and non-commercial use and for no other purpose whatsoever. You hereby declare that you are eighteen (18) years old or older. Except as specifically permitted herein, you agree not to:
- sell, license (or sub-license), lease, assign, transfer and/or pledge any of your rights under these Terms with/to any third party;
- transfer, distribute, scrap, copy all or any part of the Services and/or the Company IPR (as defined below) and/or use the Services as a service bureau;
- refer to the Services by use of framing and/or deep-linking;
- make use of the Services in any jurisdiction where same are illegal or which would subject Company or its affiliates to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country;
- use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use the Services for any illegal, harmful or offensive use;
- transmit or upload any viruses, spyware or other harmful, infringing, illegal, disruptive or destructive content, messages or files;
- access the Services through, or use with the Services any, unauthorized means, services or tools, including, without limitation, any data mining, robots, or similar automated means or data gathering and extraction tools, including, without limitation, in order to extract for re-utilization of any parts of this Services;
- distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of any advertisements, spam, inappropriate, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, offensive, threatening, abusive or otherwise illegal content or content which infringes Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below) of third parties or their right for privacy;
- copy, modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction), make any attempt to discover the source code of the Services and/or any other software available on the Services or create derivative works thereof;
- attempt to obtain private information from other users in any form or manner whatsoever;
- attempt to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers for the Service; or
- create false personas, multiple identities, set up an account on behalf of someone other than yourself or create another account after We have already disabled your account.
- You are solely responsible for obtaining, paying for, repairing and maintaining all the equipment, software, hardware and services required for getting access to and using the Services.
3. SUBMITTED MATERIALS